Aziatix: Catchy R&B, Pop and Rap Combination!
Congrats to Aziatix for signing huge record deal with Cash Money Records worth $11.3 million!
Aziatix is still riding the wave from the huge splash they made with their new EP AWAKENING which debuted at #1 on iTunes R&B/Soul charts in America, Japan, and Korea. They have used this momentum to become featured in Converse’s latest “Three Artists. One Song” campaign that has featured recent song collaborations from Foster the People, A-Trak, Gorillaz, Andre 3000, Kid Cudi, and many more.
Converse’s latest “Three Artists One Song” campaign will feature a triple-threat team of Aziatix, Idiotape, and Jaurim. Much like Aziatx, Idiotape and Jaurim are two of South Korea’s most influential superstar music groups with Idiotape bringing their slamming dance beats powered by electrofied punk riffs and Jaurim bringing their legendary indie rock sound. Converse will bring these powerful sounds all together to produce a track that is sure to resonate all throughout the world. The track is available for both download and streaming herehttp://www.conversekorea.com/
Who is Aziatix? Here are a few of their recent milestones:
- On May 2nd, 2012 released a new EP album, Awakening which debuted at #1 on iTunes U.S. R&B/Soul charts
- Debuted Awakening on top of iTunes charts in the U.S., Japan, and Korea
- Featured on the cover of Newsweek Korea on February 2012
- Featured in Newsweek Japan on January 2012
- Won “Best New Asian Artist Group” at the Mnet Asian Music Awards 2011
- Featured on Blastro, AOL (first Asian-American group), Myspace, MSN, and Windows Media Music main home pages
- Reached #1 in orders in Japan for two weeks in a row following the album’s release on May 15, 2012